I want to share what I know about what makes someone successful with the Law of Attraction.
Theory is great. Knowing the science behind the Law of Attraction is wonderful.
But this isn’t what makes someone successful with the Law of Attraction.
It’s why I don’t spend a lot of time discussing theory on this site.
What’s the point of theory if you never do anything?
Instead, I try to make the Law of Attraction easy for you to understand…break it down into practical steps…help you to have fun with the process.
Things like using the Law of Attraction for chocolate do this. They aren’t fluff. They give you a way to put the steps into use in an everyday setting that’s light, fun and humorous, so that you know how to build on them to manifest things that you might perceive as more difficult – such as a house, a job, or a specific person.
I’ve been playing with the Law of Attraction all my life. I’ve had a lot of fun learning what it takes to be successful with the Law of Attraction.
What comes to my mind when I think of how I got to be so successful is: Practice, Trust, Perseverance, Patience, and Making LOA a Lifestyle.
So what can you do to be more successful with the Law of Attraction?
Here’s what I think are the most important steps to take:
1. Ignore reality and all the negatives (media, acquaintances – anything that brings you down, even the little voices in your head and family members who tell you it isn’t possible)
3. Trust that what you want is yours – without fear or worry
4. Be patient and allow things to happen – as opposed to forcing, trying, or making things happen
5. Love yourself – engage in self-love until you are the most important thing
6. Follow your intuition and the guidance you receive
7. Use heart energy, approaching everything from the point-of-view of how you can be more loving and bring more heart energy into a situation – understanding that being loving isn’t about being passive or doing what others want as sometimes the most loving thing can be to place yourself first
8. Be picky and choose the better feeling thoughts and emotions
9. Replace disappointment with an awareness that something even better is now coming into your life
10. Master gratitude
11. Celebrate your successes – big and small
What do you think makes someone successful with the Law of Attraction? Is there anything you would add to this list? Let me know in the comments below.
If you enjoyed this article on what makes someone successful with the Law of Attraction, you might also like:
- The Truth About How to Manifest Miracles
- How to Manifest Your Dreams When Your Partner Is Negative
- The 10 Secrets of Manifesting Your Soulmate
- Why is Love the Key to the Law of Attraction?
- 11 Ways to Thrive in Tough Times
- Finally Manifest the Abundance You Deserve