Spiritual quotes contain gems of wisdom that help you to unlock your internal desires and jump into the life you’ve been longing for.
They give you a different perspective on life, and help you to find peace today’s world. Some quotes have the power to change your entire life.
Here are 30 spiritual quotes that you will help you transition towards living your best life.
2. “The highest education is that which does not merely give us information but makes our life in harmony with all existence.” – Rabindranath Tagore
3. “Your thoughts are a veil on the face of the Moon. That Moon is your heart, and those thoughts cover your heart. So let them go, just let them fall into the water.” – Rumi
4. “Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it.” – Charles R. Swindoll
5. “Happiness cannot be traveled to, owned, earned, worn or consumed. Happiness is the spiritual experience of living every moment with love, grace, and gratitude.” – Denis Waitley
6. “You have to grow from the inside out. None can teach you, none can make you spiritual. There is no other teacher but your own soul.” – Swami Vivekananda
7. “Always do your best. What you plant now, you will harvest later.” – Og Mandino
8. “Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one things of changing himself.” – Leo Tolstoy
9. “The essential lesson I’ve learned in life is to just be yourself. Treasure the magnificent being that you are and recognize first and foremost you’re not here as a human being only. You’re a spiritual being having a human experience.” – Wayne Dyer
10. “Music is the mediator between the spiritual and the sensual life.” – Ludwig van Beethoven
11. “It isn’t until you come to a spiritual understanding of who you are – not necessarily a religious feeling, but deep down, the spirit within – that you can begin to take control.” – Oprah Winfrey
12. “Great men are they who see that spiritual is stronger than any material force – that thoughts rule the world.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
13. “The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life – mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical.” – Julius Erving
14. “It is not in the stars to hold our destiny but in ourselves.” – William Shakespeare
15. “Spiritual people don’t float around all day on clouds of glory; they live in the real world and deal with real issues in real ways.” – Joyce Meyer
16. “By having a reverence for life, we enter into a spiritual relation with the world. By practicing reverence for life we become good, deep, and alive.” – Albert Schweitzer
17. “Every truth ever discovered, each new spiritual light that will ever burn bright has already been seeded in our consciousness.” – Guy Finley
18. “When we show our respect for other living things, they respond with respect for us.” – Arapaho
19. “It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.” – Confucius
20. “Each one of us has our own evolution of life, and each one of us goes through different tests which are unique and challenging. But certain things are common. And we do learn things from each other’s experience. On a spiritual journey, we all have the same destination.” – A.R. Rahman
21. “Within you there is a stillness and a sanctuary to which you can retreat at any time and be yourself” – Hermann Hesse
22. “Man learns through experience, and the spiritual path is full of different kinds of experiences. He will encounter many difficulties and obstacles, and they are the very experiences he needs to encourage and complete the cleansing process.” – Sai Baba
23. “I was told to challenge every spiritual teacher, every world leader to utter the one sentence that no religion, no political party, and no nation on the face of the earth will dare utter: ‘Ours is not a better way, ours is merely another way.'” – Neale Donald Walsch
24. “Love in its essence is a spiritual fire.” – Lucius Annaeus Seneca
25. “The goal of spiritual practice is full recovery, and the only thing you need to recover from is a fractured sense of self.” – Marianne Williamson
26. “Spirituality can release blocks, lead you to ideas, and make your life artful. Sometimes when we pray for guidance, we’re guided in unexpected directions. We may want a lofty answer and we get the intuition to clean our bedroom. It can seem so humble and picky and that you don’t necessarily think of it as spiritual guidance.” – Julia Cameron
27. “Music is very spiritual, it has the power to bring people together.” – Edgar Winter
28. “Spirituality is not adopting more beliefs and assumptions but uncovering the best in you.” – Amit Ray
29. “The spiritual path – is simply the journey of living our lives. Everyone is on a spiritual path; most people just don’t know it.” – Marianne Williamson
30. “The new spirituality is that it will produce an experience in human encounters in which we become a living demonstration of the basic teaching ‘We are all one.'” – Neale Donald Walsh
I hope these spiritual quotes help you live your best life as much as they helped me!