Sometimes positive thinking exercises can make a difference in your quality of life, emotional vibration, and your success with the Law of Attraction. Positive thinking exercises are just like any other activity – you need to practice them daily to see results – because exercising your mind to be more positive is no different than exercising your body to be healthier and more fit. These positive thinking exercises, when used consistently, give you the tools and skills to transform your life.
Positive Thinking Exercises
- Only use positive words when talking – When you speak with others, only use positive words. Omit negative words, such as “don’t”, “can’t”, “not”, “won’t”, and “no.”
- Fill your mind with positive thoughts – Constantly look for things to be positive about. Find things you like about yourself, other people, and your life. The more you focus on the positive, the easier it will be to think positive thoughts.
- Celebrate – Share your successes with others. Celebrate everything that happens in your life. No matter how big or small it is, celebrate it…even if it’s just getting out of bed.
- Smile – There are days when smiling is the farthest thought from your mind, but just the simple act of smiling puts you into a more positive mind. Smile whenever you see yourself in the mirror. Smile when you see others. Smile for no reason at all.
- Make Peace with the Past – Do you think about moments in your past where you felt embarrassed, scared, or angry? Do you relive events wishing you could have done things differently? Your emotions are connected to your thoughts. If you change your thoughts, your emotions will change. Let go of the past. Realize that what happened happened and you can’t do anything to change it. But you can take change your present and your future because that’s where your power lies.
- Gratitude – Be grateful for your life. Keep an eye out for things to be grateful for – a sunset, a smile from a stranger, a good commute… Before long, those little things will become bigger – a promotion at work, money you needed to pay bills, meeting your soulmate… Keep a gratitude journal where everyday you list all the things you have to be grateful for. When you’re feeling down, read the journal to fill your mind with positive thoughts.
- Mirror Technique – Whenever you see yourself in a mirror, tell yourself something you like about yourself. If you’re having a hard day, look in the mirror and tell yourself everything you are doing right. “You are fabulous. Your presentation went so well today and tomorrow you will get the great feedback you deserve.”
I hope these positive thinking exercises help you to transform your life. If they do, let me know in the comments below. If they don’t, let me know too!