This list of frequently asked questions about my book, Manifesting Love, is compiled from thousands of actual questions I've received in comments and emails since my book was published.
I've placed the most popular questions here, in one place, to try to help everyone succeed at manifesting love with a specific person.
I hope my answers help you as much as they have helped others.
Questions about the Book Manifesting Love by Elizabeth Daniels
1. “Is it possible or is it even necessary to visualize your specific person contacting you? Should I plan what will happen on our dates and what he will say in text messages?”
It's not necessary. To attract a specific person, you want to focus on the end result – being in the relationship with him. You don't want to worry about how things will happen.
If you find yourself regularly worrying about the smaller details – how your love will contact you, what they will say, etc – that's a sign of resistance.
The following article may help you: 4 Great Ways to Overcome Resistance in Law of Attraction
2. “I am am confused about how I should know/recognize the feeling of oneness with my relationship with my person.”
When you're at one with your relationship, you don't doubt whether or not it's going to manifest. You aren't looking around for signs of the Law of Attraction working. You aren't wondering when it's going to happen. You know it's already yours. You're at peace with everything and time is meaningless. You own the outcome so completely that you are at ease.
3. “What if he is trying to move on? What if he finds someone else? We haven't communicated for 3 days and I just know he's gone on with his life. I can't feel good right now. I wake up at night saying his name.”
It sounds like you're too attached to the outcome. I suggest you reread chapters 3, 7, 9, and 10 of my book, Manifesting Love. You need to let go of all fear and attachment.
The following articles may also help you use the Law of Attraction for your specific person:
- How to Stop Feeling Scared and Anxious about Getting Your Desire
- Are You Having Trouble Letting Go?
- Neville Goddard on Letting Go: How to Let Go to Manifest Easily
Remember the Law of Attraction states your thoughts and feelings have the power to create. So if you're focusing on your fears, that's what you're creating.
You are greater than what's going on around you. Focus on yourself and do things that make you happy. That will produce more positive results than worrying about what he is or isn't doing.
4. “On your website you mention that Neville Goddard tells the story of how he himself and also a woman he knew, attracted a specific person. Could you please tell me, in which book or lecture he wrote about this?”
You can find the story in The Neville Reader.
5. “I am starting to feel mentally spent in watching my feelings, raising my vibrations, visualizing, saying AND feeling my affirmations for what I have and what is currently in the works etc etc. I also like to really take my time and marinate on your Manifesting Love book. I like doing them, but I am starting to feel spent towards the end of the day. Is this normal, especially since I never used to do/think like this before?”
If you're feeling tired, you're trying too hard and using too much mind energy. Manifesting should be fun and energizing. Focus on doing what makes you happy and you should start to feel better.
You might also want to consider reading this article: Why You Shouldn’t Do the Law of Attraction Perfectly
6. “I am curious as to why some people say you can attract a specific person and others say you can't? Do you think people have subconsciously put up a resistance in the unlimited power of the universe? Do you think the naysayers don't understand to visualize with feeling/heart energy/oneness? Do you think the naysayers never had a real connection with the specific person?”
It really comes down to beliefs. Simply, some people believe that you can't attract a specific person with the Law of Attraction. They may have heard someone say you can't and adopted it as their own belief. Who knows. But they believe it and tell everyone that their belief is the only way. Yet, there are stories after stories proving that you can attract a specific person – whether it's stories of attracting love, stories of meeting a celebrity, stories of finding birth parents, or stories of being reunited with long lost friends or family members.
7. “How does free will come into play when attracting a specific person?”
My book, Manifesting Love, uses advanced law of attraction techniques, including a deeper understanding of quantum physics in which you align with the version of you that is already in a relationship with the other person. When you use them, you don't have to worry about free will. Free will is a limited understanding of how the Universe works and only looks at the world from one reality.
8. “I'm having a lot of trouble controlling my thoughts. I try to think positively about my specific person, but it always turns negative. Help!”
This is usually caused by resistance and limiting beliefs. The following articles may help you:
- Why You Shouldn’t Do the Law of Attraction Perfectly
- 4 Great Ways to Overcome Resistance in Law of Attraction
- What Do You Do When Your Mind Insists on Focusing on Reality?
- How to Identify Limiting Beliefs
- 3 Great Ways to Dissolve Limiting Beliefs
9. “Where can I get your book, Manifesting Love, as a pdf?”
Manifesting Love is not available as a pdf.
10. “Where can I buy your book?”
You can purchase Manifesting Love at the following places:
11. “I don't have a kindle. How can I read your book?”
You don't need a kindle to read kindle books. Amazon offers free apps that allow you to read kindle books on your computer, smartphone, tablet, and more. You can find the free apps here.
12. “I was wondering if seeing and hearing that specific person’s name everywhere is a sign the universe is going to bring us together, or am I just seeing the name because she [is] always on my mind. I haven’t seen her in like a year, but I still see little signs here and there. Also, I’ve read a few books by Neville Goddard and he says not [to] be concerned with signs/outer world. Was just hoping you clear up the confusion I’ve been having. I really do appreciate all you do on this subject that seems so complicated.”
I get asked about signs a lot! I wrote an article about it to try to answer the many questions: Ultimate Guide to Signs that Your Desire is Manifesting. If you read the article, you can tell that I ultimately agree with Neville. Don't be concerned with signs from the outer world. They can help ease your mind, but truly all the information you need is within you.
13. “Can I date other people while manifesting my specific person?”
It depends on the person. Some people are okay dating other people, some people are not. If you want to be with one person, but you’re thinking about how great another person is, things can get confused and both people can pass out of your life until you get clear on what you want. You need to see what works best for you and if dating causes any resistance or other issues to come up for you.
14. “Every time I feel good, I run into my ex and I remember we aren't together. We are friendly and spend time together, but we leave separately. It always gives me the feeling I want to give up.”
Celebrate your success! You successfully manifested running into your ex and spending time with him!
When you see him and become disappointed, you’re sending out negative energy. Instead of seeing it as a failure, you should acknowledge that you have successfully manifested him (you did run into him after all), be grateful and allow more to happen.
What if running into him was the first step in having the relationship you want? You had to run into him before more could happen between you. But once you became dejected and started thinking it isn’t working, you should give up, etc., you told the Universe to not bring you the relationship…and it didn’t.
Next time, when you run into him, see the positive. Allow yourself to wonder what good could come from the meeting.
When you’re truly detached from the outcome, running into him won’t affect you. You’ll know the Universe is still bringing you what you want regardless of outward appearances.
15. “Do I have to think about the specific person I'm manifesting all the time?”
Not at all. The most important thing is to feel good. You're manifesting your love when you feel good, even if you're not thinking about your specific person at all.
16. “Can I attract a specific person even if we aren't speaking/don't live near each other/have seen other people/had a terrible argument?”
You create everything about your reality. If you believe it's possible, it's possible.
17. “I don't understand how to let go and act as if at the same time.”
Living as if is as simple as being the person you would be if you already had the relationship you want. The following articles may help you understand letting go better:
18. “What can I do to speed up the process? I'm so sick and tired of waiting. I just want my relationship already!”
This is a clear sign of resistance and attachment! When you're detached from the outcome, you aren't worried about how fast things are happening. You trust that everything is working out for the best and your relationship is coming to you at the perfect time. You are so happy and content that there is nothing to be sick and tired of.
When you want things to speed up, you're only creating more delays. When you're wanting your relationship, you're only creating more wanting.
I suggest you reread my book and take close notes about what you should and shouldn't do.
19. “I feel okay without being with my specific person, but I miss him so much. I cry all the time. How do I overcome this feeling?”
Please reread and follow the tips in chapters 3 and 9 of my book, Manifesting Love. Focus on raising your vibration and doing things that make you happy. The following articles may also help you:
20. “I really want my specific person to contact me and tell me…”
As I explained in my book, Manifesting Love, it's the Universe's job to take care of the how. Your job is to allow it to happen. If the two of you are together, does it matter how it happened or who contacted whom?
21. “I'm LGBT. How do I attract a specific person?”
The same techniques in Manifesting Love apply, regardless of your sexual orientation.
Disclaimer: This article is for informational purposes only. In no way, should any of the information presented be taken as medical, legal, or other professional advice. Neither the author nor the publisher assume any responsibility or legal liability for any damages, losses, or other consequences of any decisions or actions based on the information presented.