Law of Attraction abundance checks are a great way to attract money. Abundance checks give a direct order to the Universe to bring a specific amount of money to you, while also opening you up to receive money.
Law of Attraction abundance checks are similar to placing an order at a restaurant. When you’re at a restaurant, you tell the waitress what you want and just assume that you’re going to get it. You don’t ask her every minute for an update. You don’t check on the chef to make sure he’s cooking your food. You just go about your business knowing that you’ll get your food…
That’s how an abundance check works. You make out a check for the Universe to fulfill, and go about your life knowing that the money will come to you when it’s time. It’s that simple!
People who use Law of Attraction abundance checks find that they do receive money. The Universe provides ways to bring them money all the time.
Before I tell you how to use abundance checks, check out this video where Jim Carrey describes how he used an abundance check to create $10,000,000.
Creating Law of Attraction Abundance Checks
1. You need a blank check. It can be a real check or one you have created on your computer or drawn on a piece of paper. If you create it yourself, try to make it as realistic as possible to help convince your subconscious mind that the check is real.
2. Fill in the date using a date in the future for when you’ll receive this money.
3. Make the check payable to you.
4. Write the amount of money you want. It can be enough to pay your bills, to give you extra spending money, or a large dream like Jim Carrey had with $10,000,000.
5. For the memo or “for” section, you can either leave this blank or enter how you would like to receive the money. For example, as you saw in the video, Jim Carrey specified that he received the money “for acting services rendered.”
6. Sign the check “The Universe,” “The Law of Attraction,” “God,” or any other name that represents the force that will bring you the money.
7. Put the check in a place where you’ll see it daily. Some ideas: You can tape it to a bathroom mirror, your refrigerator, your computer monitor, or put it in your wallet like Jim Carrey.
Tip to Make Law of Attraction Abundance Checks Work Faster
You can add power to your abundance check to make the Law of Attraction manifest the money faster. You do this by writing your abundance check within 24 hours of the New Moon. The New Moon has long been recognized as having a special type of energy. It is about new beginnings, setting intentions, and transforming your life. Writing your check at the New Moon sets the intention to manifest money for the next lunar cycle.
You can get a list of when the New Moon is for the next 3 years here: New Moon Calendar
If you want more information on using the Law of Attraction for Abundance, Wealth and Money, you might also like:
- How to Use the Law of Attraction for a Car
- Top 5 Destructive Money Beliefs
- How To Manifest Anything You Want And See Results Almost Overnight!
- Try These Ways to Manifest Emergency Money
- 3 Little Known Ways to Manifest Money Today
- Law of Attraction for Money
©2012-2015 Well Read Gnome, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express written permission from this site’s owner is strictly prohibited.
PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. I will never endorse any product or service that I do not fully support. The ads served by AdChoices (in the middle of posts and at the end of the sidebar) are NOT necessarily products I use or recommend.
AMAZON DISCLOSURE: The owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com.