A vision board is a tool to help you use the Law of Attraction to bring your desires to you. By surrounding yourself with images of what you would like to be, do, or have in your life, you begin to focus more of your thoughts on those images and to add feelings to them, thus allowing your life to change so that it matches those images.
Supplies You Need to Create a Vision Board
- Poster board
- A large variety of magazines
- Glue, glue sticks, or rubber cement
Steps for Creating a Vision Board
1. Go through the magazines and cut out pictures or words that you like. Think of anything you’ve ever desired as you go through the magazines. For example, what kind of car would you like to have? Where would you like to live? Where would you like to visit? What would you like to do? What would you like to wear?
2. Go through the images you cut out and pick out your favorites. Trust your intuition. If any no longer feel good to you, put them to the side.
3. Begin to lay your favorite images on the poster board. You might decide to put them in different sections, such as job, wealth, relationships, and health. Or you may decide to put them all over the place in a giant collage. Trust your instincts.
4. Glue the images to the board. If there was an image you were looking for, but couldn’t find, draw a picture of it on the board. Feel free to write on the board and decorate it however you desire.
5. Place your vision board somewhere you’ll see it often. Popular places are next to a bed, in a kitchen, and in an office.
Vision Board Notebook or Journal
Instead of a vision board, you can also create a vision board notebook. Simply get a notebook or journal and decorate the individual pages just as you would a vision board. You can make each page an individual collage devoted to everything you want to manifest or you can divide your vision journal into sections with a set number of pages devoted to job, health, finances, etc.
The Key to a Successful Vision Board
Making a vision board is easy. To make it work, simply have fun. Enjoy the process of creating it. Feel good whenever you look at it. And see it as if it has already happened – like it’s a snapshot of your current life.
If you want more details on creating a vision board and success stories from using vision boards, check out The Complete Vision Board Kit: Using the Power of Intention and Visualization to Achieve Your Dreams.
If you want more information on vision boards, manifesting and the Law of Attraction, you might also like:
- What is Heart Energy?
- How to be a Millionaire Using the Law of Attraction
- A helpful meditation to manifest all your desires
- 6 Tips for Successful Affirmations
- How to Manifest What You Want Now
- Amazing Meditation Resource
©2012-2014 Well Read Gnome, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express written permission from this site’s owner is strictly prohibited.
PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. I will never endorse any product or service that I do not fully support. The ads served by AdChoices (in the middle of posts and at the end of the sidebar) are NOT necessarily products I use or recommend.
AMAZON DISCLOSURE: The owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com.